Illinois Donated Orthodontic Services
Dental Lifeline Network
1800 15th St., Suite 100
Denver, CO 80206
Toll Free Phone: 866-201-5906
Illinois Donated Orthodontic Services Program
WGN TV News Interview for more information about the program
Thanks to concerned orthodontists in the Illinois Society of Orthodontists, the Donated Orthodontic Services Program provides care at a nominal fee to children whose families cannot afford needed orthodontic treatment. Participating orthodontists donate one or two cases per year to help qualified disadvantaged children.
Requirements for participation:
- Patients must be a resident of Illinois.
- Patients must be between the ages of 11-18.
- Patients cannot already be in braces or in between phases of orthodontic treatment.
- Patients must be receiving regular dental care and have good oral hygiene.
- Total family income must be below 200% of federal poverty level.
- Patient must be ineligible for orthodontic treatment through insurance or public aid.
- If determined eligible after the initial visit with the volunteer orthodontist, a coordination fee of $200 applies.
For more information, click on one of the links below:
If you are a patient and would like to apply for the DOS program, click here to view/download the application form.
Haga clic aquí para su aplicación en español
If you are a dentist and would like to know more about referring patients into the program, click here to view/download the referral form.
To view/download the DOS Patient Referral Guide, click here.
If you are an ISO orthodontist and would like to become a provider, download the DOS Orthodontist Volunteer Form.
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo above to download.